Here are a few helpful tips when using this web site. Feel free to contact the webmaster if you have questions or comments regarding this web site.
- When searching for member profiles or events by state or province, use the 2-letter state or province abbreviation.
- Can’t play audio files from our web site? Download Flash player.
- When performing a Member Search, to select more than one item in the “Instruments Played” or “Member Categories” lists, press the CTRL key while clicking. For MAC users, use the Command key.
- Many files are available on our web site as Adobe PDF files. Download the latest version of Adobe Reader.
- Searches in both the Member Search and Music Search are not case sensitive.
- If you would like the text to appear larger or smaller, click Control + o - on your keyboard.