- John D. Adams, bass
- Michael Albert, violin. recorder, and countertenor
- Sylvia Berry, fortepiano
- Gavin Black, harpsichord
- Eliott Cherry, 'cello
- Erin Chenard, soprano
- Sarah Paysnick, traverso
- Lydia Forbes, violin
- Timothy Neill Johnson, tenor
- Myles Jordan, violoncello piccolo
- Rockford Mjos, lute
- Jon Poupore, viola
- Jess Sytsma, violin
- John Sytsma, recorder
- Kathryn Sytsma, viola da gamba
- Samuel Sytsma, harpsichord
- Timothy Burris, lute/theorbo and festival coordinator
The Portland Conservatory of Music invites you to the 2nd Annual Portland Early Music Festival.
On Friday, fortepianist Sylvia Berry plays a concert themed "Haydn in London" on an original 1806 Broadwood piano.
Saturday, hear 17th-century English music, including songs by Henry Purcell and works for broken consort. Featured artists include Gavin Black, Rockford Mjos, and the Sytsma family.
On Sunday, hear Sarah Paysnick, traverso, and vocalists Erin Chenard, Timothy Neill Johnson, and John D. Adams, in Bach's Coffee Cantata, led by concertmaster Michael Albert. Also featured: violinist Lydia Forbes, 'cellist Myles Jordan, and theorbist Timothy Burris.