Meet Our Members
You can find members of Early Music America through our online database by clicking the link below.
Touring Ensembles Roster
The roster is a useful tool for presenters and others interested in booking early music ensembles for concert series and events. Applications from professional EMA member ensembles were reviewed by an independent panel of 3 judges (all presenters) which selected the ensembles to be included in the roster. The Touring Ensembles Roster is made possible in part by the National Endowment for the Arts.
Why Join EMA?
Whether you are a professional or amateur musician, ensemble director, instrument maker, student, concert or festival presenter, or a fan of early music, you can enjoy the many benefits of being a member of EMA including:
- Expanded use of EMA's web site including access to Grove Music Online and the Naxos Music Library; the ability to post online profiles, list concerts and workshops, and upload MP3 music files
- Eligibility for discounts on instrument, health, and dental insurance
- Subscription to EMA Magazine, the annual Directory of Members and the EMA e-bulletin quarterly
- Eligibility for many awards, competitions, and scholarships EMA offers to students, performers and educators
- and much more...! Click here for complete list of benefits.
Join or Renew Your Membership Now! Or, You may download, complete and mail in a Join/Renewal form (PDF file).